Excursion: "Havana Architecture Tour"
Excursion Type: PRIVATE / HALF DAY TOUR
Exc. Time: 3 hrs
Departure: Daily, flexible start time
Specialized tour that allows a full appreciation of the eclecticism of the city and the adaptation of the different architectural styles to the Cuban conditions.
- Visit the Scale Model of the City for an explanation on the urban development of the city.
- Tour of Miramar, exclusive residential neighborhood built from the 30`s through the 50`s.
- Tour of Vedado, an example of the modern city planning.
- Tour of the Prado promenade and the Havana Port Avenue.
- Visit to El Templete, the founding site of San Cristobal de la Havana Village.
- Visit to a Workshop School.
- Approach to the main residential, public, religious and military buildings located in the Historical Centre.