Excursion: "Havana city"
Excursion Type: COLLECTIVE / FULL DAY TOUR
- Pickup at the hotels according to a staggered timetable for this trip.
- Brief stop on the way to Havana.
- Tour around the Grand Morro- Cabañas Historic-Military Park to observe Havana city from its lookout.
- Panoramic tour around metropolitan and modern Havana to see interesting places of historic renown: the former Presidential Palace, Central Park, the Revolution Square (a brief stop here), University of Havana, National Capitol, and visit to Floridita Bar (the cradle of Daiquirí).
- Lunch at a typical restaurant of the city.
- A walking tour in Old Havana that includes: Plaza Vieja (Old Square), Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral Square), Plaza de Armas (Arms Square), Plaza San Francisco de Asis. Visit to the City´s Museum at the Palacio de los Capitanes Generales General Captains Palace), Hotel Ambos Mundos, the famous restaurant La Bodeguita del Medio and free time for individual enjoyment in the city.
- Visit to the handicrafts market.
- Return to hotel with a brief stop on the way.
Price per person (Bus Tour)
Excursions can be organized privately. Supplement would apply accordingly.